Invest in your House & Land Package directly and save yourself 20-30k
We have 30 years of experience in the Construction industry, knowing all the ins and outs of the product you wish to invest in, and use trusted Finance brokers to assess and make your Finance work for you!
Contact us today to assess...
Let us know...
All of our plans have been assessed for furnish-ability and to make sure that all rooms have a good, liveable size.
- You will have a client liaison allocated to your project, who will be able to send you the updates, including photos and information about what comes next.
- You are able to get a Building Inspector, which is usually not necessary, but sometimes provides extra peace of mind.
- Slab Down
- Brickwork completed
- Roof Cover
- Lockup stage (all doors and windows are in the house)
- PCI (Practical Completion), usually 10 days before handover of your new investment home
The Market was extremely busy after the grants time, as well distracted by the measures taken by every Australian state. As you know the borders are open again since a while, hence there are no real supply issues. Trades are starting to free up again as well. That means for your Construction timeframe, it would take a very minimum of 8 months at the moment, possibly improving back to 4.5 months over time.
Depending on which builder we use, Construction typically starts between 90 to 120 days after the paperwork is signed and Formal Finance Approval received. Cash purchases can reduce this timeframe by about 2 weeks.
- Land Contracts can be sent quickly, mostly within 2-3 days
- House contracts, can take between 3 days and 3 weeks
What our customers say
Stephan took lots of time to ensure we were happy with all aspects of the home. He was very accommodating when arranging times to meet with us. In particular we appreciated Stephan's attention to detail and helpful advice which gave us a lot of confidence with the home build.